Ring in yellow gold, model CROP CIRCLES 50, light curved profile, width 5 mm, flat interior, rounded edges, Prestige thickness.
CROP CIRCLES 50 is two recessed parts, a base and an insert:
- Base inpink gold 750 / 000èmes - Au750 (18k). Matte brushed top.
- Palladium pink gold top insert 750 / 000èmes - Au750 (18k). Laser-cut "geometric crop circles".
Indicated metal weight in size ø60: 5.20 g
Gold ring made in France in Paris. Forged seamless ring. Each jewel is made to order. Polishing exclusively manual. French Jewelry Certification Label.
A word from the designer:
"The CROP CRCLES 50 ring in yellow gold is a jewel that pays tribute to the" Crop Circle "or" Aéroglyphe " of long geometric shape springing up in cereal fields.We sought to produce a work of art close to this myth Inexplicable. Laser cutting allows the creation of complex geometric shapes similar to the Crop Circles listed, consisting of two recessed rings, with a variety of color combinations (white gold and yellow gold, gray gold and black rhodium, all gold White ...) You too, carry the mystery of these phenomena: Extraterrestre or joke ? Decipher it. (*) Black rhodiage is a surface treatment that fades with time leaving white gold appear. This deep gray will therefore tend to become lighter.
- Available in all sizes from 49 to 65 (size in your cart)
- Unique price for all finger sizes from 49 to 65
- Free delivery in France
- Laser engraving offered
- Satisfied or refunded for 30 days
- Lacquered wooden box offered with shopping bag
- Secure payment
- Certificate of authenticity