Ring in gray gold, model ABSTRACTION 50, light curved profile, width 5 mm, flat interior, rounded edges, Prestige thickness.
ABSTRACTION 50 is two recessed parts, a base and an insert:
- Base in gray gold 750 / 000èmes - Au750 (18k). Matte brushed top.
- gray gold top insert 750 / 000èmes - Au750 (18k). Laser-cut "geometric abstraction".
Indicated metal weight in size ø60: 5.20 g
Gold ring made in France in Paris. Forged seamless ring. Each jewel is made to order. Polishing exclusively manual. French Jewelry Certification Label.
A word from the designer:
"The ring ABSTRACTION 50 in gray gold, is a jewel that pays homage to the abstract-geometric art, and the artists who made it like Magnelli, Domela, Herbin, Kupka ...
Laser cutting makes it possible to give rise to complex geometric shapes.Two built-in rings, the combinations of colors are multiple (white gold, yellow gold, gray gold and black rhodium, all white gold ...) Are the works of art made to remain only on the walls?"
- Available in all sizes from 49 to 65 (size in your cart)
- Unique price for all finger sizes from 49 to 65
- Free delivery in France
- Laser engraving offered
- Satisfied or refunded for 30 days
- Lacquered wooden box offered with shopping bag
- Secure payment
- Certificate of authenticity